Friday, August 7, 2009

Kids’ Joke Quotes

Yov and Yuki are friends since the kindergarten, they have their ups and downs, not always doing very well together. But today, after almost several months not seeing each other due to too much fighting, Yuki decided to invite Yov home to play together and sleep over.

We had dinner, a nice conversation and ended the evening with hysterical laughs by telling children’s jokes. I enjoyed them myself:

1
A man is in a prison cell with no doors and no windows; there are no holes in the ceiling or trapdoors in the floor, yet in the morning the warders find him gone. How did he get out?

Answer: Through the doorway - there were no doors, remember?!

2
"Doctor! Doctor! I think I need glasses!"
"You certainly do, madam. This is a fish and ship shop!"

3
"My girlfriend's one of twins."
"How can you tell them apart?"
"Her brother's got a beard."

4
"I didn't come here to be insulted!"
"No? Where do you usually go?"

:- )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oldies but goodies

See Us said...

ye, found them in an old joke book, the kids reall enjoyed them